Outstanding GP ED / VMO and ED Roles
We are proud of our commitment to and long-standing service arrangements with Inverell District Hospital, Manilla Multipurpose Facility, Quirindi HealthOne and Hospital, and Tomaree Community Hospital in the Hunter New England LHD.
Our exclusive partnership with the HNE LHD gives emergency medicine doctors and GP VMOs, unparalleled access to locums, FIFO opportunities, short-term & long-term contracts, as well as exceptional permanent job opportunities across the Hunter New England Region.
Working as a full-time or locum GP or ED Locum in rural and regional settings provides a diverse and interesting array of medicine you just won't find in metropolitan cities. You'll thrive on a wide range of clinical work, develop and hone valuable skills, play an important role in the community, and enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of these unique and picturesque towns in the Hunter New England region.
- Permanent/fixed-term work at competitive locum rates;
- Job security with options of FIFO or relocation assistance if desired;
- Flexible locum rosters;
- Diverse locations and facilities from scenic coastal communities to charming country towns easily accessible no more than 1-2 hrs from the nearest airport;
- Opportunity to upskill and exposure to a range of medicine;
- Work in modern, well-supported facilities;
- Full support by our team of experts to match you to the right role and assist you with credentialing requirements, travel, and accommodation.
If you are an ED doctor or GP with ED skills, have full AHPRA registration and a passion for regional and rural medicine, contact Naomie Rapira on 0498 441 118 for a no-obligation discussion. Alternatively, register your interest with us online.