With 12 years of building meaningful relationships,
Medical Directions will help you accomplish your long-term career aspirations and locum goals.
We offer contract & FIFO locum jobs, full-time & part-time, and permanent jobs with rural and regional service providers in a range of locations across NSW.
Whether you are seeking a short-term or long-term arrangement, our team of experienced professionals will take the time to understand your requirements, so we can establish working opportunities that satisfy you not just professionally, but personally.
We focus on your professional needs, working with you to find the roles most relevant
and beneficial to your chosen pathway.
Upon identifying a role, we support you by taking care of everything so you can carry out your clinical responsibilities with confidence.
Doctors benefit from our exclusive partnership with NSW Health
As a member of our network, you will receive:
- Permanent/fixed-term work at competitive locum rates;
- Exclusive opportunities across incredible locations and facilities within Hunter New England, Murrumbidgee, Western and Illawarra-Shoalhaven LHDs;
- Job security with options of FIFO or relocation assistance if desired;
- Diverse locations and facilities from scenic coastal communities to charming/rustic country towns easily accessible no more than 1-2 hrs from the nearest airport;
- Opportunity to upskill and exposure to a range of medicine;
- Full support by our team of experts to match you to the right role and assist you with credentialing requirements, travel, and accommodation.
The Medical Directions team is attentive in ensuring that my placements suited my skill set, confirmations were attended to promptly and accommodation and travel managed impeccably by the support team, and remuneration was always on time.
Dr Chetan Valabjee
Emergency Medicine CMO
The good-natured people at Medical Directions have secured me work at some great locations where I’ve only met more salt-of-the-earth people. The team have a great transparent attitude to the work they secure for you. They work in some really interesting locations which offer the opportunity to develop your skills as well as earn you a living.
Dr Daniel Wornham
Emergency Medicine CMO